Theory of Cryptography Conference (TCC)
The Theory of Cryptography Conference is an IACR area conference that has been held every year since 2004. It focuses on paradigms, approaches and techniques used to conceptualize, define, and provide solutions to natural cryptographic problems.
TCC Website and Steering Committee and the TCC Test of Time Award page.
The home pages for the individual conferences are listed below. Information about previous publications from the conferences may be found in Cryptodb.
- TCC 2022, Chicago, USA.
- TCC 2021, Raleigh, United States.
- TCC 2020, Virtual, USA.
- TCC 2019, Nuremberg, Germany.
- TCC 2018, Panaji, Goa, India.
- TCC 2017, Baltimore, USA.
- TCC 2016-B, Beijing, China. Mirror of website Mirror created 23-Dec-16
- TCC 2016-A, Tel Aviv, Israel. Mirror of website Mirror created 23-Dec-16
- TCC 2015, Warsaw, Poland.
- TCC 2014, La Jolla, CA, USA.
- TCC 2013, Tokyo, Japan.
- TCC 2012, Taormina, Italy.
- TCC 2011, Providence, RI, USA.
- TCC 2010, Zurich, Switzerland. Mirror of website Mirror created 30-May-10.
- TCC 2009, San Francisco, USA. Mirror of website Mirror created 27-Apr-09.
- TCC 2008, New York, USA. Mirror of website Mirror created 29-Aug-08.
- TCC 2007, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Mirror of website Mirror created 22-May-07.
- TCC 2006, New York, United States. Mirror of website Mirror created 28-Jun-06.
- TCC 2005, Cambridge, MA, USA. Mirror of website Mirror created 28-Jun-06.
- TCC 2004, Cambridge, MA, USA.